Headaches and Migraines
Headaches and migraines can be debilitating – find out how CST can help.
A migraine – a severe throbbing pain or a pulsing sensation usually on one side of the head. It is often accompanied by other symptoms. A migraine attack can last a short time or for hours or days. The pain can be so severe that the person is unable to complete or engage in daily activities. People have often gone to hospital because of the pain.
We work with the Cranio viewpoint: that it does not matter whether you have migraines, headaches or any other head pain or pressure – our work unjams cranial bones, membranes and other tight tissue, nerves or organs and allows the cerebral spinal fluid to move more freely. Triggers are just triggers – they are not the cause.
Our hope is that you will not need medications, full stop. However, we support you on your journey, where-every you may be.
The causes of migraines are not fully understood however genetics and environmental factors appear to play a role.
Migraine triggers can range from
· Hormonal changes in woman
· Drinks such as alcohol especially wine and caffeine
· Sensory stimuli bright lights Sun glare to name a few
· Sleep changes missing sleep or jetlag
· Physical factors intense physical exertion
· Weather changes a change of weather for barometric pressure
· Foods aged cheeses salty and processed foods
· Food additives such as the sweetener aspartame and the preservative monosodium glutamate (MSG), found in many foods.
Some people are a more at risk to migraines than others.
A high proportion of migraine suffers are women.
Please take the time to read our success testimonials for headaches and migraines. We have some excellent short 90 second migraine videos also.
Contact us to discuss how our treatment programme may help you regain your vitality in living.